The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by Intelligent Telecom Solutions and whilst every reasonable
effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this site is accurate,
we make no representations, warranties or guarantees of any kind, express or implied,
regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability, satisfactory quality, fitness
for a particular purpose, compatibility or security of information, products, services,
or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose (or to third party information,
products and services). Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly
at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation,
indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising
from use or loss of use of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the
use of this website.
- Your consent: By entering and using our website, you consent to the collection, use
and retention of your personal information for our legitimate business purposes as
- Collection, use and retention of information: We collect, use and retain information
about you only if we reasonably believe it is justified, required and useful in order
to conduct our business effectively and to provide you with information about products
and services we believe will be of interest to you.
- Protection of information: We maintain appropriate security standards and procedures
in relation to the collection, use and retention of your information in order to
prevent unauthorised access or disclosure. Should you contact us, our security procedures
mean that we may request proof of identity before we are able to disclose any information
- Disclosure to third parties: We do not disclose your personal information to any
third party without your consent except when necessary in relation to any supply
of products and/or services by us to you or in order to protect against fraud or
any other crime (usually by providing such information to a reputable information
reporting organisation) or in the unlikely event that we sell our business then to
the purchaser of that business.
- Employee access to information: Your information is disclosed to our employees, agents
and representatives on “a need to know” basis and we confirm that all such persons
understand the importance of client confidentiality and privacy.
- Updating, maintenance and accuracy of your information: We do our best to ensure
that all information held relating to you is kept up-to-date, accurate and complete.
In this regard, we also rely on you to notify us if your information requires updating
or deleting. We will respond to requests from you to so update or delete your information
in an efficient and timely manner.
- Links to other web sites: Our website may contain various links to other sites that
are operated and/or owned by third parties. We do not have control over such third
party sites and cannot accept responsibility should you decide to enter them.
- Questions or comments? Please contact us and we will endeavour to respond as soon